Wheezy.web - is it been developed?

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Sun Feb 23 03:03:25 EST 2014

Marcio,

The existence of forum site / mailing list does not guarantee your problem will be solved. The bitbucket.org doesn’t offer mailing list feature, however you can subscribe to any changes happening by following me or concrete project there.

The specific issues can be tracked down to commit via issues list.

What relates to mailing list… I have sent request to google groups to allow dot in name, however there was no reply yet. I suppose that might take a week to hear something back from them.

Anyway, should you have any specific questions please use this mailing list or contact me directly. I will be happy to answer in either case.

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy