Cannot figure out line of code, also not understanding error

ApathyBear nirchernia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:26:28 EST 2014

Thanks for pointing out the missing parenthesis, it makes sense now why there was an error.

I suppose my question now is (and forgive my ignorance about classes, this is my first time learning them) why is it calling Athlete with some arguments? In order to make a class object, don't you need to create an instance by assigning a class to something?

like:
 x = Athlete(temp1.pop(0),temp1.pop(0),temp1)

can a similar line look like this?:
temp1.pop(0) = Athlete(temp1.pop(0),temp1)