Help creating new module which inherits existing class from another module.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 19 00:48:34 EST 2014

Jonno <jonnojohnson at gmail.com> writes:

> I tried to explain the necessary properties in the requirements below.

What you've described is a bunch of abstract behaviour.

But as I said, I'm suspecting this is a poor design; and I can't know
better until you explain what all this is *for*.

What is the purpose of the code you're writing? What is special about it
that makes you think it needs the specific properties you've described?

I ask all this because I suspect there are better and/or simpler ways to
achieve your *actual* goals. Maybe not; but to rule that out, I'd need
to know more about the purpose.

--
 \      “It is the integrity of each individual human that is in final |
  `\        examination. On personal integrity hangs humanity's fate.” |