Does CPython already has Peephole optimizations?

Laxmikant Chitare laxmikant.general at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 00:11:05 EST 2014

Thank you all for the enlightening inputs. I have learnt a lot just with
this one question. Great to know about dis library. Ned, from explanation
I now realize how important it is to do impact analysis. Things are not
always rosy :).

I have always appreciated everyone over this list. This is just another
opportunity.

Best regards,
Laxmikant