How to use logging

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 04:21:40 EST 2014

On 17/02/2014 07:37, kumar wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>          i'm new to python i understood the logging mechanism but unable to understand how these are applied in real time examples can any body help me out

Start here http://docs.python.org/3/howto/logging.html, if that's not
good enough please come back with a more detailed question, I'm certain
that someone will be able to help you.

Slight aside you appear to be using google groups.  If that is the case
would you read and action this
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent the problems
that gg causes.  if not sorry about the noise :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---