Quick Help

kjakupak at gmail.com kjakupak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 10:27:24 EST 2014

Just need a bit of help understanding this so I can actually start it.

The input to a program will come from a file called "asdf.in". This file will have all the info needed for the course. The formatting of the input file is described as follows, with <bs> denoting # of white spaces and <n bs> denoting n white spaces.

etc..

Is it asking me to make an input file with all of that info (like it is above), or to have an info file actually filled with all that information filled out? Because I then need to have the program be able to output info in certain formats that come from that input file.