Best practices to overcome python's dynamic data type nature

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 11:39:01 EST 2014

On 14/02/2014 16:10, Sam wrote:
> Dynamic data type has pros and cons. It is easier to program but also easier to create bugs. What are the best practices to reduce bugs caused by Python's dynamic data-type characteristic? Can the experienced Python programmers here advise?
>
> Thank you.

Bugs are caused by the programmer, regardless of the language.  The best
way of know of avoiding bugs in Python is a combination of running
Pylint in the Pydev editor as I type (I'd assume other IDEs let you do
this as well) and testing, more testing and yet more testing.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---