Pythonwin forum?

John Doe jdoe at usenetlove.invalid
Thu Feb 13 22:17:36 EST 2014

What's the best place for asking questions about the Pythonwin
IDE?

I'm a novice programmer, so in an effort to be more clear I'm
talking about the program at this path on my hard drive...

C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\Pythonwin.exe

It appears to be an editor and a compiler. I have some questions
about the color scheme. I'd like light/white text on a black
background. I realize you can manually change the colors, but I'd
like to find out if anyone has a good starting point. I don't see
any obvious places on the Internet to ask.

Thanks.