AttributeError: '<win32com.gen_py.Microsoft Excel 14.0 Object Library.Shape instance at 0x70837752>' object has no attribute 'SeriesCollection'

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Feb 13 06:11:48 EST 2014

Jaydeep Patil <patil.jay2009 at gmail.com> writes:

> I have created chart object. But unable to add series into chart.

Your code isn't self-contained (we are not able to run it as you
presented it).

Are you relying on some specific third-party library? If so, you need to
be explicit. You may also get better response if you ask for help on the
specific discussion forums for that library.

--
 \       “My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I |
  `\               never saw any reason to limit myself.” —Emo Philips |