singleton ... again

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Wed Feb 12 20:57:56 EST 2014

In article <9785668d-6bea-4382-8a0c-c1258f2e2693 at googlegroups.com>,
 Asaf Las <roegltd at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:48:51 AM UTC+2, Dave Angel wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps if you would state your actual goal,  we could judge
> >  whether this code is an effective way to accomplish
> >  it.
> > DaveA
>
> Thanks!
>
> There is no specific goal, i am in process of building pattern knowledge
> in python by doing some examples.

That is a worthy goal.  Patterns are interesting, and sometimes useful.
Sometimes they're useful just as a vocabulary to help you think and talk
about program structure.

Just be aware that, like so many good things, a whole religion has grown
up around them.  Understanding the concept without getting sucked into
the religion is a good goal.