Wait... WHAT?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:13:11 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:43 PM,  <eneskristo at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://postimg.org/image/rkm9lhj8n/
>
> So, I was doing some cx freeze stuff. If you cant understand everything from the pic, I'll give extra info. Please help me.

It would be preferable if you would please copy and paste the
exception along with the code being run into your post, rather than
linking to a (probably transient) image on some random hosting site.

It appears that tkinter is trying to write an exception directly to
stderr and failing because sys.stderr is None.  This is probably
because you're running the program in console-less mode, where
sys.stderr (along with stdin and stdout) does not exist.  You'll need
to either run your program in console mode or set up a file-like
object yourself in place of sys.stderr to capture these messages.

It might also be considered a bug in tkinter that it attempts to write
to stderr without first ensuring that stderr exists.