Newcomer Help

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Feb 12 10:17:01 EST 2014

On 2014-02-12, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:

>> In other contexts eg corporates, often the culture is the opposite:
>> top-posting with strictly NO trimming.
>
> I've never found a corporation that objects to the sensible
> conversation-style, minimal-quotes-for-context interleaved posting style.

I've always worked in corporations where the email "culture" is the
Microsoft-induced "lazy and stupid" style as you describe.  And yet
when I respond with editted quotes and interleaved repies like this I
consitently get nothing favorable comments about it.  Some people have
even asked how I do it -- though they don't seem to adopt it.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! FEELINGS are cascading
                                  at               over me!!!