Python programming

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Tue Feb 11 20:11:39 EST 2014

 ngangsia akumbo <ngangsia at gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Please i have a silly question to ask.

No silly questions,  just silly answers.

> How long did it take you to learn how to write programs?

An hour,  twenty years.   It took an hour to learn how the
 keypunch worked, where the manuals were mounted,  and how to
 submit unauthorized card decks to the college computer.

Twenty years to find out that managing people was harder than
 managing computer languages.

I did some of my best work before I learned that some of those
 problems were impossible.

> What is the best way i can master thinker?

Never heard of it. Is it a computer language?

--
DaveA