NYC-based Python Careers

Matt Battista mattbattista at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:06:09 EST 2014

Hey everyone!

I am a Python developer recruiter based in NYC. I'm currently representing Fortune 500 companies as well as 5 person start ups that have needs for developers with basic to advanced Python skills. If you're looking for a career change in the area or want to experience NYC for the first time, feel free to reach out to me or pass my information along to someone who might want to utilize my services.

I'm sure that many of the folks who frequent this group are experienced and have been contacted by recruiters before. Hopefully we haven't left a bad taste in your mouth as I am genuinely interested in helping you further your career or find your dream job.

I look forward to working with any and all of you.

Thanks,

Matt Battista
matthew.battista at workbridgeassociates.com