Help!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 07:42:09 EST 2014

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Moz <mozthecos at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have studied python(2.7.2) till classes. I have covered most of the the general topics. But i do not know how to apply this. Can someone help me? I want to make something that can aid me financially. If you have done something like this please can you provide me with the resources and the libraries so that i may study even further.
> Thanks You!

The best way to apply your new knowledge is to find some problem and
use Python to solve it. What are you doing every day, manually, that
could be automated? Or maybe it's not something you do every day, but
when you do it, you have a batch of them. Find some job that you think
"A computer ought to be able to do this!" about, and teach the
computer to do it :) Once you get into the habit of doing that, you'll
be a programmer/sysadmin with a comfortable set of tools and an
attitude that lends itself well to getting the job done efficiently.

ChrisA