Python 2.7.6 help with modules

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 02:00:41 EST 2014

On 02/08/2014 05:21 PM, Scott W Dunning wrote:
> I figured it out!  Thanks Chris!  Taking it one step at a time with the five digit number really helped me to see how to break it all up!  Are you a teacher?  I appreciate the help and the patients!  I like that you don’t just give me the answer that you break it down and help me so that I can figure it out on my own!  Thanks to all of you for all of your help, you guys are helping me a lot and I really appreciate it!
>
> Here is how I did it if you’re curious.….
>
> seconds = raw_input("Enter the number of seconds:")
> seconds = int(seconds)
<snip>

One very trivial nit...  Add one or two spaces at the end of your prompt string.  Simply as a
matter of aesthetics--it looks nicer if your input doesn't butt up solidly against the prompt.
(Personally, I like two spaces, but YMMV...)    ;-)

Of course, this is just for the appearance, it makes absolutely no difference in your results.

      -=- Larry -=-