how to reduce bugs due to incorrect indentation

Jurko Gospodnetić jurko.gospodnetic at pke.hr
Sat Feb 8 06:11:32 EST 2014

   Hi,

On 7.2.2014. 2:20, msustik at gmail.com wrote:
> Based on the responses I arrived to the conclusion that there
> is no better solution than trying to be careful and have good
> testing suites.
>
> It would be possible to disable the Tab key completely
> ...[snipped]...
> Maybe a coloring of the background based on tab position
> ...[snipped]...
> I also considered
> ...[snipped]...

   YMMV, but for me, just reading through this fun thread took more
time then ever debugging issues caused by bad Python code
indentation. :-D

   So, my suggestion would be to just ignore the problem and deal
with any resulting issues as they occur.

   Clean coding & development practices, some of which have been
mentioned earlier in this thread and are useful for many other
reasons as well, will additionally reduce the chance of such
errors causing any non-trivial issues.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić