how to reduce bugs due to incorrect indentation

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Fri Feb 7 17:06:53 EST 2014

Chris Angelico schreef:
> But none of this would solve the OP's original issue. Whether it's a
> tab or spaces, unexpectedly indenting a line of code is a problem.

I had misread. I thought the problem was that the OP did want to indent,
but accidentally used the tab key instead of the space bar to do so,
introducing the dreaded mixing of tabs and spaces. Remapping the tab key
would solve that problem.

But the real problem was different, so my advice was indeed not a
solution to the problem. I should've read better.

--
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge
faster than society gathers wisdom.

Roel Schroeven