Concepts and Applications of Finite Element Analysis (4th Ed., Cook, Malkus, Plesha & Witt)

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Feb 4 20:57:35 EST 2014

On 2/4/2014 6:36 PM, Ned Batchelder wrote:

> On 2/4/14 6:24 PM, yamas wrote:
>> On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:59:29 -0600, kalvinmanual3 wrote:
>>> <commercial spam>

Python-list (and gmane) readers do not see and hence never notice the
spam that gets blocked -- about 90%. Since essentially identical
messages have appeared before, probably from the same sender, I tweaked
the settings a bit.

>> <obscenity deleted> <slur deleted>

The few spam messages that do make it to the list should almost always
be ignored and not kept alive by responses.

One would have to be ignorant and/or foolish to think that spammers read
directed at the non-spammer readers. Obnoxious responses like that above
constitute trolling.

> No matter what you think of the inappropriate post about manuals, this
> kind of response is completely unacceptable.  Please don't do it again.
>
> Please read this: http://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct

Please do, and follow it.

--
Terry Jan Reedy