[OT] Usage of U+00B6 PILCROW SIGN

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:18:45 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:31 AM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/04/2014 08:21 AM, wxjmfauth at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Useless and really ugly.
>
> How do you recommend we discover the anchor links for linking to?

Same way you usually do! By right clicking, hitting "View Source", and
poking around until you find the right place!

I've done exactly that with innumerable web sites. It's a massive
luxury to have them explicitly published like that; as well as the
convenience, it gives an impression (whether that's true or false)
that the hash links are deemed important and will therefore be
maintained in the future (unlike, say, a system that has
"http://..../....#s4" for the fourth (or fifth) section - inserting a
section above this one will break my link)

ChrisA
.