Logging data from Arduino using PySerial

Thomas t.tchorzewski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:57:51 EST 2014

Wow...Thanks Chris! I really appreciate your suggestions (including the stylistic ones). I'll definitely be revising my code as soon as I find the time. As far as profiling goes, I've used timeit in the past but it's quite a pain going through any program block by block. I wish there were a program in which you could just toss in a script and it would spit out the bottlenecks in your code (with suggested performance improvements perhaps)...