generator slides review and Python doc (+/- text bug)

wxjmfauth at gmail.com wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 08:59:26 EST 2014

generator slides review and Python doc

I do not know what tool is used to produce such
slides.

When the mouse is over a a text like a title (<H*> ... <\H*> ???)
the text get transformed and a colored eol is appearing.

Example with the slide #3:

Even numbers
becomes
Even numbers§

with a visible colored "§", 'SECTION SIGN'

I noticed the same effect with the Python doc
since ? (long time).

Eg.

The Python Tutorial
appears as
The Python Tutorial¶

with a visible colored "¶", 'PILCROW SIGN',
blueish in Python 3, red in Python 2.7.6.

And in plenty third party Python docs using
probaly the same tool as the official Python
doc.
The eol glyph may vary and may not be a "§" or a "¶".

Windows, Firefox and others.

The .chm files do not seem to be affected.

jmf