Tkinter widgets into classes.

Lewis Wood fluttershy363 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:43:18 EST 2014

I was wandering if I could dynamically change my GUI and after a few searches on Google found the grid_remove() function. What I'm wandering now is if there is a way to group a lot of widgets up into one, and then use the one grid_remove function which will remove them all.

Is it possible to do this in a class like this?

class group1:
    label1=Label(text="Upon clicking the button").grid(row=0,column=0)
    label2=Label(text="The menu will dynamically change").grid(row=1,column=0)

group1.grid_remove()