Python 3.4.2 64-bit Installer

Toni Bajer tbajer at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 17:45:52 EST 2014

When I try to run the Python 3.4.2 64-bit Installer on Windows 7 it gets about 90% through and then a new box pops up with the following message...

There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.  A program required for this install to complete could not be run.  Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

It then rolls back the install.

Could you check the Python 3.4.2 64-bit Installer to see that it is in fact complete?!?  It has been this way since October when this installer became available.  I had no problem installing the 32 bit version, nor did I have a problem when installing either the 32 or 64 bit versions of Python 2.7.9.

Thanks.