Future of python on android

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 05:26:55 EST 2014

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Fetchinson . <fetchinson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The best would of course be if the
> core developer team of python would bless an android distribution and
> keep it up to date just as with the linux/windows/macos python
> distribution. I don't know if that will happen though.

That would require someone to commit to maintaining it, and probably
donate a buildbot (at least, I don't think there are currently any
Android buildbots, though I may be wrong). If this is important enough
to you to put in some time and effort, talk to python-dev about what
it would take; it's entirely possible someone's already doing stuff
for it.

ChrisA