Following Up

Sean Brady sbrady at highview-partners.com
Tue Dec 23 09:19:12 EST 2014

Hi Marky,

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in and see if you were able to read my last email. I think you would be a fantastic fit for some of our roles. We have placed 90% of our candidates in the past 5 months closer to their homes with a higher salary, that's just how hot the market is right now. I would love to help you out, but if you are not interested, let me know if you have anyone in mind who may be, I would love to help them out as well!

Best,

Sean

Sean Brady
| Sales Executive, Recruiter | Highview Partners, LLC |