Please help - Python role in Emeryville, CA - Full-time - $100K+

me noone at all.net
Thu Dec 18 18:12:58 EST 2014

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 00:08:18 +0000, Jared E. Cardon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found your Python group on Google+ and I'm searching for someone with
> 3+ years of Python development experience for a full-time position in
> California.  Salary north of $100K and working for an amazing company.
> Ideally I'd like to find someone who is nice, plugged into the movie and
> comic culture, and very skilled at python and web application
> development.
>
> If you know of anyone local to the area who would be interested please
> put me in touch with them.  Feel free to post my request on the group
> page.
>
> Thank you,
> Jared

Except that sisinc is a body shop and that 100k is low for any real
programming job in California.  Used to be that contracting work paid W2
at 150% of what you would make as a client direct hire.  Now the pimps
look at you with a straight face and expect you to work for similar or
less money than direct hire, with minimal to no benefits, and absolutely
no job security.