Please help - Python role in Emeryville, CA - Full-time - $100K+

Jared E. Cardon jcardon at sisinc.com
Wed Dec 17 19:08:18 EST 2014

Hi,

I found your Python group on Google+ and I'm searching for someone with 3+ years of Python development experience for a full-time position in California.  Salary north of $100K and working for an amazing company.  Ideally I'd like to find someone who is nice, plugged into the movie and comic culture, and very skilled at python and web application development.

If you know of anyone local to the area who would be interested please put me in touch with them.  Feel free to post my request on the group page.

Thank you,
Jared

Jared Cardon
Account Manager
Phone: (415) 635-3764 | Cell: (646) 287-7738 | jcardon at sisinc.com<mailto:jcardon at sisinc.com> | www.sisinc.com<http://www.sisinc.com/>

Systems Integration Solutions - A Diversity Vendor
Proud to be in our 25th year of providing IT Consulting resources and services
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D01A13.ABA62E80]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaredcardon/>[Description: cid:image008.jpg at 01CDD3B3.D1FF2B20]<http://sisinc.com/job-central>