Is there a way to schedule my script?

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:42:08 EST 2014

On Wed Dec 17 2014 at 6:25:39 PM John Gordon <gordon at panix.com> wrote:
If you want to solve your problem entirely within Python, look at the
"scheduler" module. (Although even this isn't a complete solution, as you
still have to make sure the program is running in the first place...)

My script is running fine, Win/OSX/Linux and I don't want to ruin that
using system specific things.

I looked at sched doc and it's only for creating a delay, maybe a good
approach would be to call the sched and check if time = 11:59PM, then set
delay to 1h and when the time goes 9AM, it returns to my normal delay.

Is there any kind of time calculation in Python that counts the time like
0, 1, 2, 3... so that 0AM would be 0, and 11:59PM would be let's say
'645633332'? And everyday it gets a reset when the clock 'turns'?