list comprehension return a list and sum over in loop

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 13 06:27:25 EST 2014

On 13/12/2014 03:04, KK Sasa wrote:
> Sorry, i should say I'm using pythonxy, maybe it imports other things.

That is good to know but without any context it's rather difficult to
relate it to anything.  Some people may have photographic memories and
so remember everything that's been said in a thread, that certainly
doesn't apply to me, and right now I'm just too lazy to go back and find
out what this relates to :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence