Python script isn't producing text in data file

Docfxit docfxit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:30:06 EST 2014

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 5:45:14 PM UTC-8, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:32 PM,  <sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> It'd be better to include the code in the body of your email. You
> >> never know when your hosting might go down and the code be
> >> unavailable.... like right now. :)
> >>
> >> ChrisA
> >
> > Also, I'm weary about clicking links to random pages.  I like to think that I can trust my computer to not let me get pwned by simply downloading and opening up a ZIP, but with Windows's history of exploits, I don't trust it.
> >

> Agreed. There are ways around some of those problems (eg using wget to
> fetch something, and then looking at it in a text editor - it's hard
> to get pwned through a text editor... though I won't say impossible),
> but there are other issues too, and all in all, it's just best to
> include the text in-line.
>
> ChrisA

I am happy to paste it into a post.  The reason I didn't is because it's very large.  The Python script is 1239 lines long.
The example summary is 105 lines long.
The input log is 6810 lines long.

Are you sure you want me to post all of that here?  Or would you like me to post it on a pastebin?

Thanks,

Docfxit