Python script isn't producing text in data file

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:44:51 EST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:32 PM,  <sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:11:28 PM UTC-8, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Docfxit <docfxit at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > This is the Python Script that I'm having trouble with:
>> > http://theoffice.la/m/CGPLogSummaryTest.py
>> >
>> > If I haven't provided enough information please let me know.
>>
>> It'd be better to include the code in the body of your email. You
>> never know when your hosting might go down and the code be
>> unavailable.... like right now. :)
>>
>> ChrisA
>
> Also, I'm weary about clicking links to random pages.  I like to think that I can trust my computer to not let me get pwned by simply downloading and opening up a ZIP, but with Windows's history of exploits, I don't trust it.

Agreed. There are ways around some of those problems (eg using wget to
fetch something, and then looking at it in a text editor - it's hard
to get pwned through a text editor... though I won't say impossible),
but there are other issues too, and all in all, it's just best to
include the text in-line.

ChrisA