Python script isn't producing text in data file

Docfxit docfxit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 18:04:52 EST 2014

I have a Python script that runs with no errors but it doesn't produce the output it should in a text file.  I can't figure out why. Is this the correct forum to post this in or can someone suggest a more appropriate forum?

The script selects all files from the day before the script is run.  So if today is December 10th the script will select all log files from December 9th.

The script reads all files from the day before and summarizes the information in the log files.  It writes out a text file with the summary information.

What should show up in the text file is information that is in this zip file:
http://theoffice.la/m/SummaryExample.zip

In the script line 11 it states what directory to look for the input log files.
The input log file name will need to be changed to yesterdays date for the script to read it.
This is an example of an input log file:
http://theoffice.la/m/2014-12-05Test.zip

This is the Python Script that I'm having trouble with:
http://theoffice.la/m/CGPLogSummaryTest.py

If I haven't provided enough information please let me know.

Thank you,

Docfxit