Do you like the current design of python.org?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:52:11 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Christoph M. Becker
<cmbecker69 at arcor.de> wrote:
>> So even if this is the one site on the entire internet where that's
>> true, I'd be inclined to drop that text, because it's pretty much
>> useless.
>
> It seems to me that text can't be useless.  Either it is useful (because
> it conveys correct information) or it is harmful (because it keeps
> visitors from submitting an explicit bug report).

I should have said "useless at best". If this is the one site on the
internet where this is actually true, people like me will still ignore
it because there are just so many where it's not the case, and so the
words are useless. Carrying correct information that nobody believes
is not truly useful.

ChrisA