Maintaining Maximum Line Length When Using Tabs Instead of Spaces?

Ben Finney ben.finney at 1
Tue Dec 9 11:32:01 EST 2014

  To: sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com
sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com writes:

> My terminals are 120 columns wide.

Mine are wider. So what?

> Are there still people that are limiting their terminals to 80
> columns?

I don't know. Terminal width is not the sole reason to keep code lines
within 80 columns.

--
 \       ΓÇ£The fundamental principle of science, the definition almost, |
  `\             is this: the sole test of the validity of any idea is |

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
 * Origin: <SpaceSST.BBS.Fidonet<>NNTP.gateway. at .piz.noip.me> (1:249/999)
--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
SpaceSST BBS Usenet <> Fidonet Gateway