Tabs for indentation & Spaces for alignment in Python 3?

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Fri Dec 5 22:57:39 EST 2014

On 12/05/2014 09:48 PM, Aahan Krish wrote:
> Hello Ned, I didn't notice that he was using tabs more than as needed for
> indentation. Guess I trusted the wrong guy. :P Anyway, it's one more thing
> to keep in mind. Grrrr!

Several times now you have started a new thread to comment on an
existing one.  Please use the reply-list feature of your email program
or newsgroup reader.

New messages are for new threads.

And while I'm at it, please use text messages.  html messages are wrong
here for a number of reasons, even though none of them have apparently
affected your recent messages.
--
DaveA