ORM opinion

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Dec 4 18:43:48 EST 2014

> Anything listed here http://www.pythoncentral.io/sqlalchemy-vs-orms/
> you've not heard about?  I found peewee easy to use although I've
> clearly no idea if it suits your needs.  There's only one way to find out :)

Hi Mark,
I found that article before posting and some of the guys here have already
started using peewee. I don't have much time with it yet. So far all I can say
is its unfortunate some package authors take such an approach to naming.

I can't fathom sitting across the table from a CTO and CFO who are authorizing
a 7 figure expenditure and then telling them about my peewee app with its
playhouse module? Sigh...

That aside, compared to all the rest it seems to fit the requirements.

jlc