ORM opinion

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Dec 4 13:14:24 EST 2014

Begrudgingly, I need to migrate away from SQLAlchemy onto a
package that has fast imports and very fast model build times.

I have a less than ideal application that uses Python as a plugin
interpreter which is not performant in this use case where its
being invoked freshly several times per operation within the
application where several operations themselves are queued.

In order to minimize latency, I need to remove anything that
either takes a noticeable amount of time to import or run. My
initial backend support is limited to only SQLite.

Anyone have any recos or opinions?

Thanks,
jlc