Python handles globals badly.

Joshua Landau joshua at landau.ws
Wed Dec 3 08:07:45 EST 2014

On 3 December 2014 at 04:32, Skybuck Flying <skybuck2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am still new at python and definetly don't feel comfortable with the
> object feature, though I did use it for these variables which are actually
> objects.

If you are being serious, please take into consideration that there is
no way you are going to convince anyone on this list with the way you
are asking. For the most part, people will be convinced when you show
them something that would improve *their* life, not something that
would improve yours. Being an open-source project lead largely by
volunteers, either you convince people on their terms or you go fork
the project.

To do the former, find an example in the standard library or some
popular codebase and show how what you're suggesting could improve the
code. If your example is good, you'll get support for the idea. If the
example is bad, people will point out how better to approach this.