Python handles globals badly.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Dec 2 22:21:05 EST 2014

"Skybuck Flying" <skybuck2000 at hotmail.com> writes:

> I don't need snot telling me how to program after 20 years of
> programming experience.

If you've already determined what advice you do or do not need, then
you're welcome to solve your problems by yourself.

We'll be here when you decide it's time to humble yourself to the point
where you can ask for advice without assuming you already know best.

--
 \       “But Marge, what if we chose the wrong religion? Each week we |
  `\          just make God madder and madder.” —Homer, _The Simpsons_ |