Python 2.x vs 3.x survey - new owner?

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:37:17 EST 2014

Last year in late December, I did a brief, 9 question survey of 2.x vs
3.x usage.

I like the think the results were interesting, but I don't have the
spare cash to do it again this year.  I probably shouldn't have done
it last year.  ^_^

Is anyone interested in taking over the survey?  It's on SurveyMonkey.

It was mentioned last year, that it might be interesting to see how
things change, year to year.  It was also reported that some people
felt that late December wasn't necessarily the best time of year to do
the survey, as a lot of people were on vacation.

The Python wiki has last year's results:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/2.x-vs-3.x-survey