Fwd: Need Help

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 1 09:27:22 EST 2014

On Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:41:27 +0530, Ezhilarasan Chandrasekar wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm a beginner of python, I just want your help.
>
> I'm using the Python in Pydev - Eclipse.
>
> How can I get the Failure values from the Console in to a txt or a csv
> file?
>
> And how can I get the final result of the TC (lets say, OK or FAIL or
> ERROR)?
>
> So that If I'm working with 1000 Test cases, I can easily find out the
> Failed TCs and work on them.
>
> Please find my above questions and revert me with a good answer.

if you expect any assistance yopu need to try the fiollowing:-

1) DO NOT keep reposting the same question - it wont get you results any
faster (it is more likely to antagonise those who may be able to help &
stop them responding).

2) Post the code you are working with and a full traceback of any errors.

Your problem does not look like a beginner question but something a
professional would require

--
Its the InterNIC's fault.