Python and GUI development

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 07:13:32 EST 2014

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Ganesh Pal <ganesh1pal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I want to design a GUI interface for my project . I wanted it to use it
> Python and it has to work on freebsd .       Please provide me the latest
> trends for GUI development with python.
>
> Regard s
> Ganesh

There are lots of Python GUI toolkits. You can use GTK with PyGObject,
or PyQt, or wxPython, or Tkinter, or any of quite a few lesser-known
ones. You could do a quick web search to find out which ones work on
FreeBSD (probably all, or at least most, of them), and then you could
find out something about each one, and make a decision based on that.

ChrisA