This could be an interesting error

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Sun Aug 31 22:54:56 EDT 2014

On Sun, 31 Aug 2014 22:12:10 -0400, Ned Batchelder
<ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:

>On 8/31/14 8:56 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> On 01/09/2014 01:08, Seymore4Head wrote:

>>> Those are parenthesis :P
>>> But not having to use them is a time saver.
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> No they are round brackets, as opposed to square or curly.
>>

>Even if they are also called round brackets, surely we can agree that
>parentheses are an accurate term for ( and ).

As a side note, I sometimes wish I had a separate keypad that had the
shift key symbols as the base key.  My keyboard has two built in USB
slots that I have never used.

I don't know if a programmer keypad would be a time saver or just more
crap on a desk that has no room anyway.

Since I don't ever expect to be able to type them without thinking
about them, a standard keyboard could come with half sized keys on the
sides.

My keyboard is a Microsoft keyboard that has browser navigation
buttons I never use.  I would trade them for programming symbols.

I do use the "calculator" button.