Raspberry pi, python and robotics

Nicholas Cannon nicholascannon1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 02:39:01 EDT 2014

I really enjoy engineering at school and we make like fighting robots and stuff(simple stuff of course) and i really enjoy it. I have got a raspberry pi and a decent understanding of python and i want to do make stuff like RC cars and drones and stuff. Also I like electronics. Is there any good places to learn all this stuff like down to the basics of electronics because I have looked around and all the books I have seen just throw some electronics together and say yep thats done. I would like to work on my own projects after I get a grip on the basics. Where could I find some good recourses on this stuff.