Keeping python code and database in sync

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Aug 29 13:04:23 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Roy Smith <roy at panix.com> wrote:
> Yeah, schema migration is an ugly problem.

It's not really any worse than any other sort of complex data
structure change, is it? If your persistent data lived in a pickle
file, it would likely be as bad or worse.

> ... suckitude ...

Nice word. Let's use it more so my polly app will see it as a common
word and maybe offer it to me in a potential XKCD 936 password. :-)

suckitude suckitude suckitude suckitude suckitude suckitude suckitude

:-)

Skip