Please qoute

Gracey sales.zjshengyue11 at live.com
Sun Aug 24 21:18:53 EDT 2014

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello Sales
My name is Gracey From Bright Woven shengyue Garment fashion LTD
I write to register my interest in buying from your company product. I have looked at some of the samples you have in website. You have good products I see. I will be
willing to buy from you if you give me good prices. Please see the link below to see if you can supplier as the same.
http://websales.cwsurf.de/web/index.html
Get back to me with your best prices and more samples of your recent good products and your payment pattern.
I wait for your prompt reply
Best Regards,
Gracey
Manager
Bright Woven shengyue Garment fashion LTD
+174598904543
sales.zjshengyue at live.com