Draft PEP - get the regex module into stdlib

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Aug 28 20:35:07 EDT 2014

From: http://legacy.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0001/

*PEP stands for Python Enhancement Proposal. A PEP is a design document
providing information to the Python community, or describing a new feature
for Python or its processes or environment. The PEP should provide a
concise technical specification of the feature and a rationale for the
feature.*

Skip