The transition to multilingual programming (Nick Coughlin)

wxjmfauth at gmail.com wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 14:49:42 EDT 2014

Le mercredi 27 août 2014 20:05:31 UTC+2, Terry Reedy a écrit :
> http://www.curiousefficiency.org/posts/2014/08/multilingual-programming.html
>

> I think this is one of the best explanations for 'why Python 3' at least
>
> as regards the unicode change.

I read it at the time when there was zero comment.

I feel it will soon reach the level of discussion, one
can (already) read on the dev list: "Bytes path support".
The first message/reply seems to point it.

Having said this, - I already mentioned on this list -,
Nick Coghlan has excellent perception and understanding of all
this stuff as "whole".

jmf