running a python program

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Aug 27 11:39:28 EDT 2014

On 2014-08-27, ngangsia akumbo <ngangsia at gmail.com> wrote:

> i have written a small scripts in python that inputs two values and
> prints out the sum.
>
> Ok i want to be able to install this program on a windows 8 machine
> and run it as a normal program.

I use py2exe for that. When I want to bundle it up with an installer,
I use Inno Setup.

http://www.py2exe.org/
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

It will sometimes requires some fiddling around, experimentation,
burning of incense, and sacrificing of chickens [but no more than most
things on Windows.]

But they've always worked well for me.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Hey, waiter!  I want
                                  at               a NEW SHIRT and a PONY TAIL